Criminal Defense Representation in Spokane, WA
At Clark Law, P.L.L.C., we take pride in serving individuals in Spokane who have been accused of infractions and crimes. These accusations can range from speeding tickets to minor misdemeanors to third-strike felonies. With a family background involving the professional legal careers of his parents, a dedication to serving his hometown of Spokane, and awards and recognition as a proficient defender, Steve Clark brings passion, experience, and determination to your criminal investigation, arrest, or charges.
If you have been accused of a crime, we recommend that you put our skilled attorney on your side as soon as possible. The earlier you have legal representation, the better chance you will have for charges being dropped or reduced when possible. This early representation will also ensure that your rights are protected from the get-go and that your treatment by law enforcement and the criminal justice system is fair, and it will give your attorney more time to investigate your situation for the creation of a well-prepared defense strategy.
Book a free case evaluation by contacting us online or at (509) 800-5420.
At Clark Law, P.L.L.C., our attorney handles all types of alleged crimes and issues related to them.
This can include:
- Drunk and/or drugged driving charges for adults, minors, and commercial license holders
- Domestic violence charges, including alleged violations of protective orders or the contesting of orders that are pending
- All misdemeanors, including trespassing, assault, shoplifting, and more
- Drug charges, including possession, distribution, and sales
- All felonies, including assault with a deadly weapon, manslaughter, and murder
- Traffic infractions, including speeding, driving on a suspended license, and more
- Department of Licensing matters, such as administrative hearings on license suspensions
- Criminal appeals
Without capable legal representation in any of the above matters, your chances of obtaining an optimum outcome are considerably diminished. You should never attempt to handle criminal matters on your own without the guidance of a knowledgeable and skilled defender working in your local courts.
Our attorney has handled criminal defense matters in all Washington trial courts, including juvenile courts, District courts, and Superior courts. Our firm is committed to giving you the attentive representation you need from the onset of your case.
We believe preparation is key in any defense and will do everything possible to put you in the strongest position to increase your chances of a favorable outcome. You will have peace of mind knowing that we will be by your side throughout all phases of your case.
Call (509) 800-5420 or contact us online today.
Award-Winning Criminal Defense Firm
Available 24/7 & Provide Free Consultations
Deeply Involved In the Spokane Community
A Rich Family History of Legal Experience